OCT 1 - NOV 21
Villages - Small. Purposeful. Gatherings.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights.Click Here To Sign Up
SAT 23 NOV
Thanksgiving Baskets - Feed The Need
We will be doing an outreach program to feed families on thanksgiving at Helms Elementary SchoolClick Here For More Info
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
DEC 1 - 22
Dwell - A Christmas Experience
This Christmas season, join us at Village Heights to celebrate the glory of grace every Sunday morning the month of December.
9:00 AM & 10:30 AM
1. What time is the gathering?
2. When I arrive at HITS Theatre, where do I go?
3. How long is the gathering?
4. Is there a dress code?
5. Will I be singled out if I’m new?
6. What about my kids?
BELIEFS & VALUES
- The Bible as we have it, written in the original languages, is completely inspired by God, and serves as our authoritative guide for faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21)
- There is only One True God, known as the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; John 14:16-17)
- As God’s Son, Jesus is both completely man and completely God. (Matthew 1:23; Hebrews 7:26; 1 Corinthians 15:3; Matthew 28:6; Acts 1:11)
- Humanity’s sin has separated it from God, and the only way to restore the relationship is forgiveness offered through Jesus Christ, making us right before God and leading us on a life-long path to God. (Romans 5:12-19; Luke 24:47; Titus 3:5-7)
- There are two ways from the bible that show our commitment and obedience to Christ that we should absolutely follow:
a. Water Baptism (Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47,48)
b. Participating in Holy Communion (1 Corinthians 11:26)
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a free gift for all believers that will give them strength to live life as a witness of Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:8; 2:4; 19:1-7)
- There is one Holy Universal Church that has a mission to evangelize the world, disciple followers of Christ, worship God, and provide Christ-like works of compassion to all. (Mark 16:15, 16; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:11-16; James 1:27)
- At any time Jesus will return, judge the world, and begin a time of eternal relationship with those who follow Him and eternal separation from those who choose not to follow. (1 Thessalonians 4:16,17; Revelation 20:11-13; 2 Peter 3:13)
- CHRIST CENTERED: We are focused on Christ’s mission of bringing in and leading those not yet on their faith journey. Because we continually experience and share the love of Jesus, we remain biblically based in our faith and practices.
- COMMUNITY CRAFTED: We are engineered with the Greater Heights in mind. With great authenticity, we are committed to maintaining our partnerships in the community and creating outlets the fit the needs of those around us.
- AUDACIOUSLY GENEROUS: We are generous with our time, talent, and treasure, brazenly responding with blessings to our neighborhood, other philanthropic initiatives, and global needs. Because of this, we are service oriented, action committed, and socially responsible.